May 1, 2022
Nearly 400 Team Members Honored During PRA Group’s Awards Banquet
NORFOLK, Va., May 1, 2022 – PRA Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: PRAA), a global leader in acquiring and collecting nonperforming loans, recognized nearly 400 team members across the company’s U.S. offices for their innovation, hard work and embodiment of the PRA Group’s core values over the past year during its recent Awards Banquet.
The banquet, which touted an Old Hollywood theme, called company stars to center stage to receive awards for their achievements over the past year. The event was held as a series of virtual, in-person and hybrid events across the country in accordance with CDC guidelines.
Each version featured its own thematic statements, from customized meeting backgrounds to red carpet office décor and branded giveaways. Employees enjoyed taking runway photos and professional headshots while celebrating one another’s accomplishments.
Team members are recognized each year for exemplary performance in the following categories:
- The Employee of the Year Award honors those who are invaluable members of their departments and to PRA, and whose consistent and outstanding performance leads the company to new levels of success every day.
- The Team Spirit Award recognizes employees who exhibit unparalleled dedication to their team's comradery.
- The Rising Star Award honors individuals who excel in their current position and exhibit competencies that are indicative of advancement.
- The Leader of the Year Award recognizes an outstanding and effective innovator. This individual inspires excellence from their peers by being an active example of professionalism and success.
- The Outstanding Contributor Award recognizes the employees who exemplify an exceptional attitude and tremendous dedication to their daily tasks, as well as to urgent, impromptu projects that inevitably come up along the way.
- The PRA CARES Award commends those who personify PRA Group’s core values by being:
- Committed to always doing their best work,
- Accountable for their actions,
- Respectful in their interactions with each other,
- Ethical in every situation and
- Successful because they work as a team.
In addition to these awards, the company continued its tradition of recognizing employees who have demonstrated a long-term commitment to PRA Group, achieving 20 years of outstanding service. Their dedication creates a wealth of institutional knowledge, building a solid foundation upon which PRA Group’s workforce can learn and grow.
PRA Group hosts a variety of employee recognition events throughout the year. To learn more about the company culture and careers at PRA Group, visit: www.pragroup.com/careers.
About PRA Group
As a global leader in acquiring and collecting nonperforming loans, PRA Group returns capital to banks and other creditors to help expand financial services for consumers. With thousands of employees worldwide, PRA Group companies collaborate with customers to help them resolve their debt. For more information, please visit www.pragroup.com.
News Media Contact:
Senior Vice President, Communications and Public Policy
Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer