A Message about COVID-19 AKA “Coronavirus”
Updated: March 16, 2020 12:14 p.m.
At PRA Group, the well-being and safety of our employees, clients, and communities we serve are our top priority. We understand the global outbreaks of the COVID-19 or “coronavirus” have impacted many of you, and we are continuing to monitor the impact of this virus regularly. We want to share information about the steps we’re taking to keep our workplaces healthy and business running to continue to support our customers worldwide.
Actions We’re Taking
- Implemented business continuity plans at all of our locations to reduce risk and keep everyone safe.
- Stood up a specific taskforce related to COVID-19 to continuously monitor the situation.
- Deployed additional cleaning mechanisms at our offices
- Asking all employees who are sick to stay home until they are well
- Employees who have the ability to work remotely are to work from home through March 30th
- Suspended all non-essential travel
- Asking employees to conduct group meetings by phone or other digital means
Please refer to the CDC website for the most up to date information. We encourage you to follow the guidance provided by the CDC to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases at home, in the workplace, and while traveling.