PRA Group Announces 2023 Diversity and Inclusion Steering Committee
NORFOLK, Va., Aug. 2023 — Having received applications from talented individuals across the global company, PRA Group is pleased to announce the selection of its 2023 Diversity and Inclusion Steering Committee (DISC). Established in 2021, DISC has been instrumental in the creation and sustainable performance of our financial services company’s formal Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) program.
Two of the 13 individuals chosen to serve—Ashley Little, customer solutions specialist, and Melva Staton, senior coordinator of compliance projects—are returning members. The 11 newly appointed members include:
- Alveeta Rodriguez, customer solutions associate;
- Andrea Johnson, professional development specialist;
- Ashley McCoy, manager of complaints;
- Caroline Padilla, digital operations agent;
- Damon DeSue, global tax controller;
- Hagar Luhrssen, customer solutions associate;
- Jessica Hales, corporate tax counsel;
- Karen Rogers, assistant vice president of customer operations in Burlington, North Carolina;
- Keisha Hampton, customer solutions associate;
- Kim Carr, chief technology officer;
- Mark Bailey, operations talent development manager;
- Rodel Urmatan, director of environment, social, and governance (ESG); and
- Shonna Meeks, information technology application support manager.
DISC was actively involved in the creation of PRA Group’s employee resource groups (ERGs), such as Women in Business Advocates and Mental and Emotional Well-Being. The group also helped to define and launch PRA Talks, the education and community building global arm of our DEI program.
We look forward to continually enriching our corporate culture with the initiatives DISC will champion in 2023 and beyond.
About PRA Group
As a global leader in acquiring and collecting nonperforming loans, PRA Group, Inc. returns capital to banks and other creditors to help expand financial services for consumers in the Americas, Europe and Australia. With thousands of employees worldwide, PRA Group companies collaborate with customers to help them resolve their debt. For more information, please visit www.pragroup.com.
Senior Vice President, Communications and Public Policy
Najim Mostamand, CFA
Vice President, Investor Relations